Spook House Spook House

Good originality but the physics are a bit fast to work with. Still i could see this as a challenging and potentially addicting game

One's True Colors One's True Colors

this games only ratifying feature is the music

Geffenvaniac Geffenvaniac

Stellar. good difficulty, classic styles. I like.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

would've been cool to see how many allies you had, as well as ally kills and ally morale based on your kills, ally kills, enemy army size, and ally deaths, and if morale would amplify stats a bit. Fatigue would be cool. Also separate levels with a finite number of enemies. All in all, I wasn't expecting this game, but I'm cool with it.

สู้โง่ สู้โง่

controls not translatable, no rhythm to combat, a cheap knock off of published characters. Movement animation is fantastic but it was hard to play with only 3 working buttons for each character.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

This is pretty good. You should go to kick starter.com and fund a console version of this, because I could see this on xbox if it had better graphix and minigames for upgrades.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah we wanna do a bundle on steam, post both games on Unity 3D with high res graphics and an actual 3d road and buildings

A small talk A small talk

your games are the only ones worth playing. I have never felt you lacked in any of them, good job. And as for the rest of you, Ask for riddles.